Sunderban Customized Tours
Please call us or send us your requirements and we shall get back to you with the best possible deals.
Food: Our best efforts are to treat our guests with special food and fruits that are staple to Sundarban areas to add flavor & essence to the tour and make it memorable in all possible ways. Food served will be a mix of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Indian Cuisine. Full Vegetarian meals can be provided if information is shared at the time of booking. Food served is normal home style and non-spicy so that your stay and safaris can happen in good health. All Food is prepared in packaged drinking water & best quality mediums are used to maintain health and hygiene. We would be glad to know your preferences and serve accordingly. Extra Food and Snacks can be available on cost, subject to availability. Drinking water is Packaged Bottled drinking water that comes in 20-liter jars.
Accommodation: The above 1N2D and 2N3D packages are all Boat stay arrangements. You may view the arrangement in “Our Boats” section and get an idea of the same. It is very neatly maintained to provide comfort and maintain hygiene. The boat has two western style toilets, which are sterilized daily and neatly maintained at all times to meet your basic needs.
Teams will put up at resorts located on the fringes of Tiger reserve far from the crowd to maintain solidarity, if team size exceeds 10. Non-AC accommodations will be provided on sharing basis, however exclusive rooms can be provided at an added cost. If you choose to stay in the boat you get a discount.
Transit: All by AC vehicles to and from Kolkata.
- Pick-up Drop – Science City / BallygungePhari.
- All Meals (Welcome drink, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner).
- Boat charges.
- All entry permit & Guide charges.
There is no hidden cost.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills & beverages.
- Video camera charges.
- Child below 4 years: Complimentary with no extra bed.
- Child between 5 to 10 years: 50% of adult package with no extra bed.
- Child above 10 years: same as adult package.
- 50% advance to be paid at the time of booking. Balance 50% to be paid at least 30 days prior to the date of departure.
- However if the date of booking is within 30 days of date of journey, 100% of the package cost to be paid during booking.
Cancellation charges will be applicable as mentioned below if written intimation is received –
- At least 30 days or more in advance of the journey date: 30% of total package amount
- In between 29 days and 15 days of the journey date: 50% of total package amount
- Within 14 days of the journey date: 100% of total package amount
If the tour gets cancelled as a result of any natural calamities like flood, cyclone etc. or due to any political or sociological disturbances like bandh, curfew etc. which is beyond control of Dream Safari, no refund will be given. However, Dream Safari will try their best to reschedule the tour in some alternate mutually agreed dates.
Special note: Itinerary is subject to change/alteration as the visit to the various watchtowers depends upon weather, tide conditions & Forest department permissions available at that point of time. However, all watchtowers and destinations as mentioned in the itinerary will otherwise definitely be covered.
Sundarban is non-plastic zone so please do not carry any. Throwing ANYTHING, even spitting in the water or in the park areas while on boat will attract a fine of up to Rs.20,000/ – and immediate cancellation of tour. A separate detailed list of Do’s and Don’ts will be shared at the time of booking and has to be adhered to by every member.
We also customize tours as per special requirements.
Team’s goal is to maintain transparency and take care of you always, while you are with us.